My desperate heart is far too weak to run for you this long.
But you don't care at all.
There's nothing I can do to draw you close to me.
But you don't care at all.
There's nothing I can do to draw you close to me.
I've been trying to ignore the best parts of you.
I'm still hoping that I'll be with you somehow.
I'm still hoping that I'll be with you somehow.
I'd go so far to please you but I bet you wouldn't care at all.
Hopeless love, please leave me.
This broken heart is far too weak to run for you this long.
Why don't you care at all?
I'm dying for a place in your heart.
Hopeless love, please leave me.
This broken heart is far too weak to run for you this long.
Why don't you care at all?
I'm dying for a place in your heart.
No comments:
Post a Comment